Client Services Director
Head of Account Management
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead, grow and inspire a buregoning account handling department to be the best they can be.
Our client is a fast growing creative agency, about 5 years old with a cracking client base and are ready to now appoint a Client Services Director to head up the account handling department.
- Primary channels: TTL with particular expertise across social media, content, influencer, innovation and digital
- Clients: generally top-tier brands across fashion, retail + lifestyle, FMCG + drinks
Sitting on the senior management team, you will assume one of the agency's most important positions. Day to day:
- Building, nurturing and developing the client portfolio
- Significant commercial responsibility
- Full remit over team shaping, process and development
- Working closely with creative, strategy and production teams
- Support international expansion (initially: NY)
- Agency experience: you're a BD / GAD / CSD looking for a new challenge
- Core skills: demonstrable experience in the social media and/or advertising space
- Team management: confidence leading a team of AE/AM/SAM/ADs
- Good on the numbers: you're all over the P&L
- A passion for brands: consumer brands specifically
In the region of £75,000 per annum
This is an outstanding opportunity to make your name, be part of something very very special and ultimately produce outstanding campaigns.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.