SVP, Managing Director, New York
Senior Vice President, Managing Director - New York - Integrated Communications
Senior Executive with a strong Integrated Communications and PR background needed to join one of New York's most exciting independent agencies. This creative agency is fully integrated and the role will have a focus leading a portfolio across Financial Services, Fintech and Professional Services. The ideal candidate will be an established Senior Vice President or VP looking to take a step.
Due to the recent amount of new business and future predicted growth in 2018, our client is looking to make a senior addition to their management line up in their New York office.
The SVP or Managing Director
- Minimum 10 years agency experience, ideally from a Creative, PR or Communications agency
- FS, Technology, Professional Services sectors
- Exceptional client management, strategic capabilities, able to add real value to their clients
- Commercially astute and experience of working on local and global brands
- Must be New York based and eligible to work in the US
- B2B & B2C experience
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectively lead as a Management Consultant with Senior Stakeholders
- Develop strategic plans to ensure business growth across all clients
- Demonstrate thought leadership in all interactions with clients
- Develop brilliant and effective PR, digital and marketing strategies
- Manage and inspire the team around you - do brilliant work both internally and externally
- Identification of new opportunities and business development
If you're an experienced VP, SVP or Managing Director with a proven history managing multiple Financial Services and Fintech clients then send across your details!