Communications Consultancy - Narrative Business Development Consultant
This specialist communications consultancy seeks a Business Development Consultant is to drive the commercial success of Narrative and Strategic Content as part of their continued growth plans. Partnering with some of the world's leading businesses, financial institutions and professional services firms, they put storytelling at the heart of their offer, creating exceptional work to solve communication challenges and bring business strategy to life across their four core areas of narrative, coaching, and strategic content.
A strategic commercial role in nature, we are looking for a Business Development Consultant with vision and connections in financial and professional services to leverage from and assist in growing the pipeline for narrative and strategic content work. Keen to immerse yourself in the types of communications challenges their client have and the nuances of their offer - this is a great opportunity for someone who has the potential to develop and contribute as a consultant on client projects. Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Managing the development of proposals and pitches.
- Attending – and sometimes leading – meetings with prospective clients, including new business pitches
- Devising and executing a programme to develop new clients
- Working with the team to ensure revenue targets are reached, applying a matrix approach.
- Producing high quality written outputs that consistently exceed client expectations. e.g. delivery of narrative, proposition and messaging projects, writing editorial copy, speeches and scripts, and providing communications advice.
- Actively proposing new ideas to clients. Turning their commercial issues and challenges into effective business propositions and seeking opportunities to sell in the wider offer.
- Open to working on a wider range of projects (such as providing support in coaching sessions)
This is an exciting time of growth and evolution for this consultancy. You will be working with bright and inspiring colleagues in a collaborative, supportive, professional and ‘grown up' culture. This is an immediate opportunity - please forward your CV and any accompanying notes to Ann Sharman at email@example.com or call 07885 822771 for further information