Global Account Manager Amsterdam
A seriously cool opportunity to work in one of the trendiest cities in Europe, Amsterdam. Working across the city's hugely famous alcohol brand! Perfect for someone looking to take that step up to Manager level.
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
The benefits offered to employees are among the most generous of all agencies and represent how seriously they take the business of nurturing their talent.
The global account manager will be joining a diverse team of international ambitious individuals within a successful and thriving network.
• supporting the creation of strategic client presentations, and providing logistical support to the team.
• Oversight and running of campaign activations across several markets, including strategy, implementation and reporting
• Working closely with the Account Director to provide support and expertise in a booming environment
• Exciting responsibilities across over 30 markets in Europe, Americas, Africa and APAC
This is a highly successful agency who are looking for an exceedingly driven individual who has a high degree of adaptability.
• The ideal candidate must possess a great eye for detail and have a collection of key expert skills to strengthen their account management ability.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at local level, for whom English is not their first language.
• A highly excited, committed and passionate outlook towards the role and clients business
• Extremely organised and responsible to make things happen in a massive growth international business
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.