Project Managers all levels - (agency - Bucks)
Looking to join a fast-paced, innovative, creative and sociable communications agency? Would you enjoy working on results-focussed communication based projects for some of our most well-known corporates and brand names?
I'm working on a number of roles at varied levels for a leading employee engagement/performance improvement agency, based in Buckinghamshire (and with great travel links).
This leading agency run programmes (UK and globally) which are focussed on the employees and/or customers of their clients, and which are designed to meet the client company's core objectives. They may be wanting to build and reward customer loyalty to their brand or products, or to recognise employees for their star performances, or perhaps to improve and reward the performance of sales teams. Whatever the client wants to achieve in terms of improving performance or employee engagement, this agency are a global leader in bringing the lastest technology and creativity to bare, to devise, implement and run varied programmes to achieve them.
It's a busy, sociable agency, with bags of opportunity for growth, both within and between departments. We have a number of roles including:
- Account Managers in the Client Services team (to look after the day to day running of programmes)
- Project Implementation Managers (to take new (web-based) projects from brief to 'up and running' stage)
- Global Account Co-ordinator (a 'one off' role within the reward fulfilment team looking after their international clients).
All roles need as a basic requirement:
- Minimum 2 years experience, in agency or similar fast-paced environment
- Ideally experience in an account management or project management/co-ordination focussed role
- Numerate, and really good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great team worker, who enjoys a sociable work environment
- Great organisational/co-ordination skills
- Really good at dealing with clients - responsive, proactive, thorough, a problem solver
Depending on the role, if you've got any (or all!) of the additional skills/experience that's going to be really useful:
- Experience of implementing web-based projects (ideally with a strong user focus)
- Previous agency experience working - Account Management - running projects for clients, and keeping them happy and up-to-date by providing regular reporting
- Good at copywriting and proof reading
So, if you're looking for a new and exciting role in the Buckinghamshire area or surrounds, and would enjoy working in a large, sociable and successful agency, then send your CV in now to bag one of these excellent opportunities. Click "Apply" now.