Venue Business Development & Marketing Manager (Central London)
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing professional to join a beautiful, historic London events venue!
Beautiful, grade listed events venue space that boasts versatile and relaxed settings in the heart of London. Just a stone's throw away from beautiful green spaces and plenty of transport options, a very accessible, classic and notably historical space that has hosted and continues to host a range of high profile events.
I'm looking for a proactive sales and marketing professional to join an experienced team to maximise commercial income by increasing bookings and revenue through a range of sales and marketing activities, targeting new business and increasing revenue from existing business. You will be promoting the venue to prospective clients and professionals within the industry to grow lead generation and income.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactive and reactive sales including developing an annual business development strategy, identify new sales opportunities, attend industry events, PR engagement and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Creating and managing a marketing strategy, annual plan and budget, implement and build reach through email marketing, social media and digital campaigns, website and database management
- Co-ordinating Events by liaising with clients and internal departments, booking system management, overseeing invoicing and payments.
- Administration duties as required.
A strong communicator with a positive attitude and a passion for the events industry and unique venues, with a background in either Events, Business Administration or a sales & marketing discipline.
Must have: proven experience in proactive and/or reactive sales environments
- Background in business development, marketing and meeting sales targets
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Experience working on private and wedding events for a similar venue
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.