A leading global luxury design outlet owner is recruiting for a Communications Assistant to join their dynamic team for a 6 month contract. You will be working for a well established brand in a fast paced role and be part of a fun culture in a role that offers lots of autonomy.
The role will be situated within their Marketing and Communications team, working closely with a the head of the department. As a Communications Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and proofreading material for internal and external use
- Create and prepare B2B material for trade shows
- Support in the communication of internal material such as news letters, as well as analysing the engagement
- Uploading content to company website
- Assist in the production of digital and print presentations
- Ensure that projects are delivered according to timeline and budgets
- Other ad hoc administrative and project support
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, excellent written communication skills and understand the importance of consistent brand communication. They do require some solid previous experience, and are looking for a person with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude. You will be required to manage your time well and education to degree level is preferred.
As the client is looking to take someone on as soon as possible, you will ideally have to immediately available or on a short notice.
If this sound like you and a role you would be interested in, please send us your CV along with a bit about you.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Pathfinders or Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.**