One of our clients, a global news channel based in Central London, is looking for an enthusiastic Team Assistant/Office Junior to join them as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with some initial office experience to join a world renowned brand to facilitate the smooth running of their London office. It will be a truly varied role where you will be able to take on responsibilities from day one and with opportunities to progress long term. Your duties will include:
- Assisting the Director with diary management, travel arrangement and expenses
- Liaising with external suppliers and stakeholders
- Supporting HR in coordinating holiday requests, keep track of illness and liaising with the head office abroad
- Supporting the accounts department with administrative tasks such as tracking invoices
- Meeting and greeting guests, and answering incoming calls
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have some previous proven office experience, however, it will be more about the attitude of the person. They need someone with a proactive attitude, who is a team player, but also able to work independently. You will be comfortable working in an international environment and additional languages such as French will be appreciated, but are not essential. Education to degree level is preferred though this can be overlooked if the person has other strong relevant experience.
As they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, candidates who are immediately available or on short notice will be preferred.
If this sounds like you and a role that you would be interested in, please send us your CV along with a bit about you.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer or Pathfinders, please contact your consultant directly.**