Major Players are working with a highly creative branding agency in South West London who are looking for a permanent Resource Manager to plan and manage the workflow of all creative work through the agency.
Based in the Battersea area they are an award-winning independent brand agency working across innovation, brand strategy and design. They are quickly growing to a size (c.80 people) where the role of Resource Manager has become an imperative hire for them.
Reporting into the Operations Managing Partner, and working in partnership with the senior management team you will help to improve the quality and efficiency of the agency. The successful candidate will oversee the production and delivery of work, project managing the process of taking ideas through to a variety of outputs and ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required level of quality. The day to day will include:
- Managing the day to day efficient running of the studio
- Proactively planning the work flow management of all creative work
- Helping to find the best external suppliers and freelancers
- Ensuring the right people are on the right projects
- Planning and managing schedules and cost estimates
- Negotiating with external suppliers
- Managing multiple projects at one time
The successful candidate will be someone already working in, or with experience of, a similar role in a creative agency - preferably in design and brand.
- 5+ years experience in creative agencies
- Experience managing budgets
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Solid budget and finance experience
This is a new role for the agency so some guidance will be required to help them fully understand how to embrace this new function - that being the case it's probably not a role for the meek type! They're looking for someone who's up for organising them, who is passionate about process and who gets a kick from being pivotal to producing amazing creative work.
If you're an experienced Resource Manager looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency, with good prospects for career progression to a full creative services/operations role, please get in touch.