Interim EMEA Marketing Manager - Investment MGMT
A great opportunity for an Interim EMEA Marketing Manager to join a global Investment Management firm.
This business is a global real estate investment manager with $58 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 700 employees in 17 countries worldwide.
The EMEA Marketing Manager will join the Global Marketing & Communications team and report to the Global Head of Marketing & Communications in London. This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy across the EMEA region while contributing directly to the organisation's sales growth and new business opportunities. Working in collaboration with the Global Marketing & Communications team while building strong relationships with key regional stakeholders, this highly visible role will give the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to shape the role of marketing within the EMEA business
Role and Accountabilities:
- Develop EMEA marketing strategy in conjunction Global Head of Marketing & Communications and the Leadership Team
- Participate in the development of the global market positioning and strategy
- Align and adapt global corporate directives and objectives to support the requirements and trends of the EMEA region
- Develop and execute EMEA specific business unit and product marketing strategies
- Work with Client Capital Group leadership and EMEA Client Executives to improve company and fund marketing materials
- Manage industry conference attendance and sponsorship opportunities in order to raise the firm's profile; identify opportunities to target new sources of capital; track success of these events
- Develop understanding of existing marketing programs, evaluate use and engagement metrics; help define strategic direction for enhancing existing programs in the region
- Serve as a champion for marketing in the region in understanding client trends, competitive positioning and activity, and industry best practices; inspire employees to learn about marketing initiatives
- Develop training, tools and other communications to ensure that key stakeholders are familiar with LaSalle's marketing content, know how to position and use this content with clients and prospects, and how to access the content as effectively as possible.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Prior financial services or real estate industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability finding high-impact solutions for complex problems
- Demonstrated experience in event management and logistics