Programmatic Account Manager - AdTech
Programmatic Account Manager
Central London, UK
One of the fastest growing ad tech companies are looking for an experienced Programmatic Account Manager who can join their team in London.
They have developed an innovative, proprietary tech platform, alongside their huge data reach across online & mobile channels to deliver highly successful ad campaigns for international brands.
They have international offices, allowing them to work with leading brands across Europe, Americas, APAC and ME&A. Through this, they've won numerous industry awards, and gained recognition as the fastest growing tech company in their sector.
This role will be working in their EU team, headquartered out of London, and will involve working with some of their key clients, gaining wider exposure and experience in a programmatic environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Manage the day-to-day hands-on activities of advertiser campaigns
- Building and managing client relationships, whilst influencing and supporting new projects
- Listening to client problems and briefs, and then create tailored solutions
- Communicate client briefs and needs back to internal teams
- Analyse campaign performance, and then use this to optimise campaigns
- Develop new innovative (& creative) campaigns based on your experiences and knowledge around programmatic
They're looking for someone who has;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in campaign and account management in a programmatic environment
- Excellent understanding of programmatic and the wider advertising industry
- Experience of setting up and optimising programmatic ad campaigns
- Experience of working with Trading Desks, SSP's / DSP's, and / or tech platforms
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to email@example.com