Digital Traffic Manager
Major Players are working with a leading entertainment company based in West London (Hounslow) who are looking for a Digital Traffic Manager to join their digital department.
The Digital Traffic Manager will be responsible for resourcing digital advertising campaigns, assigning work for email and banner campaigns, and ensuring all projects are adequately resourced, scheduled and kept on track. Assisting the Head of Digital, Senior Traffic Manager and Operations Director you will traffic resource for a team of approximately 15 developers, and aid in decision-making regarding systems, process improvements, training and developing workflows in order to drive high-quality, well-executed, and profitable client deliverables.
- Managing the digital department schedule and ensuring all work is booked in and resourced according to requests and briefs from the account management team
- Regularly gathering information from the Account Management team to ensure resource requirements are up-to-date and addressed
- Traffic management of development team
- Working with the Head of Digital, Senior Traffic Manager, Operations Director, and Account Leads to provide regular status reports and progress updates to project teams and Senior Management
- Seek input from the Head of Digital, Senior Traffic Manager and/or Client Leads if required, to ensure satisfactory resolution of schedule conflict for all parties and appropriate escalation if need be
- Assisting with maintaining KPIs and other metrics used to measure studio efficiency, productivity, quality, profitability
- Minimum 3 years digital agency experience
- Proven experience in managing resources and projects in a Digital Agency (advertising, marketing), or similar environment
- Working knowledge of HTML, Flash, Rich Media, and Adserving on multiple platforms
- A confident clear communicator who enjoys working with multiple stakeholders with the strength of character to push back when necessary
- Highly organised and strong multi-tasker
- Excellent fire fighting skills
- Knowledge of managing digital deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritise, work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; excellent organisational and analytical skills (including attention to detail)
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite)
- Ability to travel to client/agency locations as needed
If you're an experienced digital traffic manager and feel you fit the bill please get in touch.