5 days left
Key Account Manager
Up to £40,000 + uncapped com + bens ote £55k +++
b2b print | online | events
Are you a brilliant b2b publishing sales person looking to develop a well-known brand with a discerning readership?
You will be working for a well-established, international and expanding publisher. The company publishes magazines on a global scale, holds a variety of websites and also specialises in conferences, awards and exhibitions.
They like to look after their staff and promote from within. The opportunities for career growth are huge for their employees who show initiative and dedication.
The key tasks of the Key Account Manager include:
- Creative selling on print, online and events inc sponsorship
- Develop revenue streams from new and existing clients
- Build upon and maintain excellent client relationships ensuring that packages are tailor made to client’s objectives
The key attributes of the Key Account Manager include:
- Must have 4 years’ experience of working in a b2b publishing sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with top level executives
- Be consultative with excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
This role is based in the city of London and is paying up to £40,000 + uncapped com + bens ote £55k +++.
To be considered for the roles of Key Account Manager please click the apply button now.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly