Digital Marketing Officer
The Not for profit and charities client is looking for a broad Digital marketing professional to come in and deliver a broad range of digital marketing activity to increase awareness and support.
This not for profit and charities client is seeking a Digital marketing officer to join a growing digital and marketing team. Based in Weybridge the client is a Established Charity with a value based behavioural framework which brings values at the forefront of all actions. This is a growing team making a massive difference in the day to day of those affected by the cause it so valiantly fights against.
Digital marketing officer responsibilities are:
- Lead on the digital elements of marketing including charity-wide campaigns, fundraising events and retail activity.
- Oversee day-to-day activity on social media,
- Use digital optimisation and advertising to drive general donations through digital channels
- Manage Google Ad Grant account.
- Identify and implement where digital elements can complement or replace existing offline supporter engagement activities such as thanking, welcomes, pitches.
- Support the management of the charities website including helping to create pages and ways to increase traffic and conversion rates.
- Measure and report on how campaigns have succeeded
- Use audience insight and trends to formulate digital marketing activity and advertising spend.
Digital Marketing officer will have:
- Digital marketing, preferably in the charity sector
- Experience of the broad spectrum of digital advertising techniques, including social, email, display ads, programmatic, retargeting, SEO.
- Experience of managing social media channels and increasing engagement through organic and paid-for content
- Experience of running the digital channels of charity wide campaigns
- Experience of managing Google's Ad Grants service
12 Month contract with scope to go permanent paying £28,000 - £32,000 per annum