Account Director - CRM
An experienced Account Director CRM is needed to join this independent growing data tech agency in the heart of London.
They define themselves as "growth accelerators" and specialise in Dynamic Relationship Management. They use hyper-connected skillset to harness data, technology and creativity, to help their clients get the most out of every prospect and every customer interaction, creating consumer momentum that drives value and growth.
Clients they work with range from a variety of sectors from Banking, Travel, Telcos, Utilities.
To be the Business Owner of the specific clients that you manage - to lead your team in the delivery of perfect service, and achievement of the client's strategic marketing intent. You carry the client trust and you ensure that revenue opportunities are achieved.
Primary Objectives and Responsibilities:
To direct and take control of the client relationship on a day-to-day level to the highest quality standard and within client budget. To lead the internal agency team in making the agency indispensable to your clients through quality, timeliness, accuracy and delivery of great work.
To manage a team.
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years prior agency experience (with a minimum of 4 in account management)
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM marketing practices, including data and production processes (a professional qualification such as IDM Diploma is an added bonus)
- Have dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Experience in innovative thinking across integrated campaigns
- Managerial experience of a minimum of 2 team members
Is this you?
I am ambitious, energetic and passionate. Thriving off those around me, I always want to make things better for the team. I prefer shared goals; success is about winning together.
Most importantly, I'm curious about life.
if you feel this is you, please apply below immediately. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.