A creative advertising agency set in the heart of East London, are looking for a Senior Strategist to join their expanding team. The agency is currently made up of a collection of creatives, editors, account managers and production teams, looking for an established Senior Strategist to work across two exciting projects in the luxury and fashion industry.
What will this role include?
- You'll craft creative brand strategies and campaigns that deliver seamlessly across multi-disciplinary channels
- Working alongside Researchers, you'll take data and insights and implement them into well crafted, innovative strategy frameworks, working together with the Creative Director to implement into visual suggestions for your clients
- Working closely with premium clients, you'll be adept at building relationships and working in collaboration with clients at a senior level
What experience is needed?
- You'll have well-rounded experience as a Senior Strategist, ideally from a brand planning background, with strong digital and media understanding
- An extensive interest in and experience understanding current research methodologies
- You'll have experience working with luxury, fashion or beauty clients
- Clear and concise communicator, having dealt with clients at all stakeholder levels, with a fantastic track record in creating and implementing brand strategies across multiple creative channels
Please note, this role is also open to someone working on a long contract basis (6+ months) as well as permanent. If you have the above experience, and thrive on working with passionate, creative minds then please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP to register for this opportunity.