Client Partner - integrated, digital and CRM marketing agency
This agency is the perfect blend between creativity, innovation, data marketing and technology. That is why over the past 15 years they have continued to grow with multiple offices around the UK and have picked up several awards along the way.
Although winning awards has it’s perks and celebrations it’s not what stands out the most about this agency. In fact, with one of the highest employee retention rates around and an incredibly broad client portfolio. What makes this agency so enjoyable to work for is its commitment to developing each person and offering them diversity throughout their career.
Reporting directly into Head of Global Client Services, this is an ideal opportunity for a confident and experienced Client Partner or Group Account Director looking to step up, to come on board and take the reins of this established team.
As you will have control of a portfolio of clients it will be important that you understand the creative process as well as take commercial responsibility for continuing to grow your accounts. Especially as you will be the main strategic point of call for all client stakeholders in your portfolio.
I’m sure you will be familiar with the role of Client Partner so we won’t bore you with too much detail. However, all we do ask is that you have the follow attributes:
- Over 7 years marketing agency experience within integrated, digital and CRM
- Have excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape and strategies
- Good understanding of tech i.e. marketing databases, automation software for triggered communications, reporting platforms, social listening platforms etc.
- Obviously be a fun team player but have the qualities of a fair and supportive leader
- Hold excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Have the gravitas and ability to add an option into a strategic conversation
In return for your experience as a Client Partner or Group Account Director our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £50-70k plus benefits based on your experience and suitability.
If you think you’re the Client Partner we are seeking then drop me a line and send your CV to me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below.