Chief Financial Officer - Global Content Agency - London
A global tech-oriented content brand publisher is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer with at least 10 years post qualification experience to join them at an exciting growth period.
Our client is a global digital oriented content brand publisher, based in London, who thrive in the digital landscape through sharp content, editorial planning, innovative social media posts, beautiful photos, and interesting videos through strategic SEO and SEM plans. With their Headquarters in London, and offices in São Paulo, New York and Jakarta.
Reporting to the CEO/Board, as CFO you will be overseeing the global finance function of the business, and working with Finance Director and external accountants to deliver consolidated statutory and managerial accounts. Some day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the company budgets for UK and global offices
- Prepare and deliver board reports on business finances
- Supporting the CEO and investors in short and mid-term financial planning and longer-term growth strategy
- Overseeing full purchase and sales ledgers, working with Finance Team to manage suppliers and customers to maximise cash flow
- Act as a senior business advisor to the CEO and board, using business acumen to advise on general strategy
- Work with sales team on managing their targets
- Line Manage the Finance Director, coaching and developing them to reach their potential
- Optimise company tax position through identifying and taking advantage of schemes and rebates available such as R&D Claim
Is it you?
You are a qualified accountant with a least 10 years post qualification experience and ideally you have previous experience of working for marketing agencies in the technology, content, or digital sector, preferably 3+ years as FD or CFO for a successful high-growth agency. You have an adaptable personality and experience of working in a fast-paced growing agency environment and just as happy posting invoices as you are writing board papers.
- Strong experience of fund-raising and/or strong experience of leading the M&A activities for a business including preparing in-depth due diligence and managing TUPE and all related compliance
- Evidence of having been responsible for turnover of £20m (including demonstrable growth in either t/o or profit)
- Experience managing successful internal and external audits
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of legislation and best practices
- Business operations experience resulting in excellent general business acumen
- Fluent English, with excellent written, presentation and general communication skills
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 per annum, depending on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you have ticked all the boxes above and have evidence of the skills and attributes our client requires then we urge you to get in touch so that we can share more information with you about this exciting role. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV (click apply). Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter