Digital Project Manager- Boutique design agency in Bournemouth
- Perfect opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a boutique design agency in Bournemouth.
- Stunning portfolio of clients to work with – from established B2B organisations to exciting start-ups.
- Working across digital campaigns, strategy, design, brand identity and UX projects.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Producer, you will be a key part of the business, working closely with a variety of clients in order to help them share a valued connection with their customers through digital experiences. You will get under the skin of the business, whether it be a large B2B client, or a small start-up in its prime, you will work to achieve excellence.
Working within the company’s promise of providing premium quality campaigns across the board, valuing design and innovation, you will immerse yourself in concept driven solutions that engage in the clients’ customers, to enable the company’s to thrive in developing markets.
You will be a key part of the agency; the linchpin which holds everything together, through regular contact with your client, briefing work through the studio and ensuring throughout all projects that every element of the project is running on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need several years of experience gained as a Digital Project Manager, whether that's a marketing agency managing digital projects or a pure play digital agency.
- You could be an Account Manager, managing digital projects or a very client facing Digital Producer- regardless of title; you’ll manage complex digital projects and have strong communication skills, keeping your clients updated throughout the project full life cycle.
- You will be versed in all things digital, and not afraid to tackle things head on.
- You will have managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content and digital campaigns.
- You will be the type of person who can hit the ground running- to be a jack of all trades with all things from strategy to concept through to UX projects and dealing with challenges influence the design process.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope through to delivery.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into plain English.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For all of your amazing digital talents, you’ll receive a salary of up to £30k- potentially more for the perfect candidate. You’ll also enjoy working for a forward thinking and well regarded marketing agency that is going from strength to strength and carries great opportunities for development and progression in line with their exciting growth plans.
Interested? Get in touch with Becky today to be considered immediately.