Client Services Director - Global Digital & Social Media Agency
Job Title: Client Services Director - Global Digital & Social Media Agency
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Global Digital & Social Agency
My client is a branding, digital and social media marketing agency specialising in helping British and European brands connect with global and diverse markets through a range of services including social media marketing, website development, content creation and insight and analysis.
This agency works primarily in the luxury retail and fashion space, but has steadily grown its sports and travel client base in recent months, accumulating an impressive roster of retained, global clients. The team is made up of a group of highly talented marketers with a real interest in international markets and global branding.
This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work within a market that has skyrocketed in recent years and will offer the individual a highly impactful role within a reputable agency, enjoying a period of truly impressive growth.
About The Client Services Director Role
As Client Services Director, you own and develop the account management, growth and new business functions within the agency, building relationships with C-level contacts at global brands within the luxury retail, sports, lifestyle, hospitality and tech sectors.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Services Director:
* Take ownership over a variety of key accounts across the business, taking responsibility over P&L and ensuring client delivery is of an excellent standard
* Develop strategy encompassing creative, social media, performance marketing and online/offline integrated campaigns
* Build relationships with C-level contacts and gain an unparalleled understanding of their business objectives in order to grow existing accounts
* Work closely with the Managing Director to map out client prospects and build and implement a new business strategy.
About The Successful Client Services Director
If you are an accomplished Client Service account handler in an agency, with experience across branding/social media/integrated marketing, this could be the perfect opportunity to have a hand in something greatly impactful.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Client Services Director:
* Circa 10 years' experience in client services and business development, with strong agency-side experience
* Experience working with high level contacts in global brands
* Track record of working across multiple, diverse markets would be a great bonus
* Experience leading teams across creative, strategy, social and paid media
* Excellent commercial acumen and track record in building and growing revenue on accounts.
The Client Services Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Client Services Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.