Innovation Project Manager
INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER
What’s the Purpose of this role?
Essentially it’s to do some of the most exciting stuff that happens here at Fever-Tree. The role is to dream up and bring to market the amazing new ideas that will keep the brand on its exceptional growth trajectory and firmly positioned in people’s minds as the pioneer of amazing drink experiences.
What we’ll be asking you to do:
- Be part of the team that identifies and defines the innovation opportunities for Fever-Tree across the world and brings the ideas to market
- Own and run a variety of innovation projects from new product development to packaging redesigns
- Work with flavour houses to develop delicious new liquids and with packaging agencies to design something lovely to put it in
- Partner with every team in the business to deliver the innovation agenda in a joined up way
- Bring passion, enthusiasm and a strong sense to delivery to work with you everyday
Type of person we’re after:
- Constantly curious and interested in the world at large and able to translate this into things we can use in our day to day business
- Has a genuine fascination with innovation and gets out of bed to make things happen
- Loves the Fever-Tree brand and can’t wait to live and breath it
- Brings enthusiasm, ambition for great work, interesting perspectives and lots of ideas for how we can propel the brand forwards even further
- Prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in – takes real ownership for delivery of projects and is prepared to do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Has massive attention to detail, can multi-task like a demon and prides themselves on delivering to a high standard every time
- Self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed – thrives on a challenge to get something done that on paper may seem impossible
- Able to work seamlessly across the business and knows how important collaboration and great relationships are to getting things done
- Understands how important the outside world and having passions are to bringing a new perspective to work.
- And speaking of passions, a love of great drinks is a must, and an interest in botany, fruits, plants and / or great ingredients would be the icing on the cake
OTHER STUFF WE’D LIKE:
- At least 3 years experience in innovation or marketing (if innovation has been part of your role), either agency or client side
- Proven project management skills
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- We would particularly love to see if you have a background in or passion for food technology / plant sciences / botany / horticulture (or the like)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- To be part of the small (but perfectly formed) team who are defining the next chapter in the Fever-Tree story
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- To work in a young, fun and vibrant environment
- Some travel to the interesting places we source our ingredients and to visit the partners who help us make things happen
- Access to unlimited yummy Fever-Tree drinks!