Account and Sales Manager (luxury travel)
Incredible opportunity to combine your experience of events and travel in a highly creative niche luxury travel company. This exciting and expanding team are looking for an ambitious Account Manager who is passionate about travel and adventure to join them!
A fast moving, fast thinking luxury travel and thought leadership agency who have grown from an ambitious start up.
An amazing role for an enthusiastic Account and Sales Manager to manage and deliver international luxury travel events for the most creative and influential experts in the industry to attend. An opportunity for a travel industry professional with a strong background in event planning, travel designing and sales, ideally from an agency background, to take ownership of this exciting events and thought leadership programme. You will work closely with the Event Director and Marketing team on key messaging and strategies to ensure the events are executed impeccably from start to finish. Initially this position will be sales and key account management focused but it will progress as the company grows.
- Promoting and selling the events to selected travel industry professionals
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with travel specialists and Destination Management Companies
- Attend and manage 3+ premier travel events at various international locations annually
- Organise unique travel experiences throughout the year in line with the company brand
- Create and implement a successful yearly strategy to deliver sales targets
- Work closely with marketing team to determine key messaging needed to deliver goals and marketing to the right audience as well as offering key deliverables.
- Select the key visionaries for each event and build a database of key influencers from a range of industries to host workshops at the events
- Attend travel industry and related events as an ambassador of the brand
You will be a strong communicator who is an impeccably organised event planner or travel designer who is confident building strong relationships with high profile clients. You will be passionate about travel and a lover of adventure with proven experience in sales and the ability to multitask and prioritise. You will enjoy liaising with people from all backgrounds and be comfortable to be the key on site contact.
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service
- Experienced in event planning or travel designing and building tailor made travel experiences
- A strong knowledge of the travel industry and understanding the 'who's who' in high-end travel
- Ability to work on a tight budget and meet sales targets
- Accurate reporting skills
- Ideally from a luxury travel agency background
If you are looking to build your events career in luxury travel and experience the very best in experiential adventures, this is the job for you!If your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.