Social Media Manager
Working across two booze brands, you will work with the account service, strategy and creative teams to create best in class social content
- You will have senior level client contact, as well as work with cross agency partners
- You will work with the strategist to identify audience and platform trends and use them to develop world class social content
- Use insights to develop Creative Briefs and evaluate creative
- Scheduling, planning and posting content across platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Understanding of paid media & Facebook's Power Editor and the impact this has on paid vs. organic
- Set KPIs on all campaigns and work alongside media agency to ensure they are being met
- Work with data team to develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually develop the on-going social strategy
- Day to day community management of the Client's Facebook channels. You will work with both internal and client teams to ensure any questions on the channels are answered and flag any potential crisis situations.
- Monitor trends and developments in social media. You will be responsible for staying on top of the latest industry and platform news and understanding how changes will affect strategies moving forward.