Design Director / Creative Director
Design Director / Creative Director - (Comms Agency)
A Design Director / Creative Director with a strong understanding of brand is needed to join one of the largest independent communications and creative agencies in the world. Based just a short walk from Liverpool Street station expect to lead a talented team (designers, a digital expert and a developer) whilst working across a wide variety of projects for global pharmaceutical and tech brands.
With over 65 years' experience, multiple industry awards and offices spanning New York, China and London, this straight talking communications agency specialises in PR, Internal Communications, Brand Reputation, Digital Strategy (and much more). Due to an exciting period of UK growth they are now seeking a Design Director / Creative Director to come up with big, awesome ideas that translate across all communications and platforms.
Joining as the Design Director / Creative Director you will be responsible for inputting the creative spark that makes each brand special as well as managing a talented team of designers. On a day-to-day basis expect to work alongside project managers on a wide variety of projects, research project briefs, liaise with suppliers, assist with pitches at client meetings and much more. In short you will provide inspiration and the all-important creative direction that spans graphic, digital, print, social and brand projects from their initial conception through to the finished design.
To qualify. You should be a Design Director / Creative Director / Creative Lead / Senior Designer / Art Director / Senior Creative or similar with a killer portfolio and a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Design Director / Creative Director role;
- A strong background in design covering all aspects of brand, campaign, digital and print;
- Solid Adobe CC skills;
- An obsessive attention to detail across typography, design and layout;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Experience of line managing and mentoring other creative team members;
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills;
- The ability to inspire creativity amongst the team;
- An understanding of how a PR agency works would be a bonus.
In return the Design Director / Creative Director can expect a fantastic working environment, a friendly team and the opportunity to progress their career within an award-winning global agency that produce outstanding creative work.