Delegate Sales Exec utive Global Aid Event
Our client has a leading platform that brings together all stakeholders of the Global Aid Industry. It is a premium two-day event that takes place in London. Every year they promote an experience that encompasses innovative conferences, workshops, and exhibitor stands allocated in different zones. Thousands of visitors attend every year, including government leaders, sponsors, major NGOs and global policy makers. Stakeholders of the event include delegates, exhibitors, guest speakers, businesses, sponsors, and international development agencies. The event is supported by the United Nations and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescents.
• You must have a minimum of 6 months sales experience
• To hit and exceed targets
• Maintaining and building upon client relationships
• Sell delegate packages for the conference
• Build high-value client relationships and exceed service quality expectations
• Strong communicator