Business Development Manager - Digital Agency - London
Business Development Manager? Based in London? Working for a leading digital agency Network? If you answered yes at least once, then please read on, you won't be disappointed …….
One of the most exceptional creative digital agencies in the UK with over 20 years experience who have seen intelligent growth, a dotcom bubble bursting, a management buyout, and steady and profitable business return, with offices in the UK, Europe and the USA they offer their clients the best in digital, mobile, data and production.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Business Development Manager will play a leading role in the identification, qualification, response, securing and handover & bedding-in of profitable new business opportunities for the agency. As Business Development Manager you will demonstrate hunger and drive in everything you do, and your responsibilities include:
- Develop as an authority, both within and outside the agency, on all matters relating to the agency's digital and marketing services - keep abreast of industry developments such as emerging technologies and trends, innovative campaigns, and activities of clients, targets and key competitors, and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
- Create strong relationships with third parties that help the agency secure or deliver business for their clients
- Support the business in maintaining and providing actionable insight from management information
- Continually improve new business processes for improved effectiveness and efficiencies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Help develop the agency's profile as a leading digital agency, resulting in increased consideration and inbound traffic and new business opportunity
Is it you?
To do well within this role you're likely to have the following qualities
- Target driven - you thrive on working to targets, smashing them and enjoying the rewards.
- Polished and professional - you're super smooth and unflappable
- Frighteningly organised - you love 'to do lists' and spinning plates
- Solver of problems - can you fix it? Yes you can!
- Swimmer not a sinker - you like being thrown in at the deep end
- Attention to detail - nothing goes out of the door unless it's perfect
- Motivating and inspiring - your team want to be like you one day
- Digital native - your friends call you a geek and you probably love gadgets
- Worker - willing to roll up your sleeves when it's needed
- Talented communicator - through every medium
- Committed and passionate - about your job and the success of who you are working for
- Thick skin, soft heart - you care immensely but don't take things too personally
- Like to laugh - an inappropriate sense of humour helps!
- Humble - unpretentious, down to earth and you recognise your flaws
Salary: £50K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter