Research Executive or Senior Research Executive
Senior Research Executive or Research Executive
The agency has more than 20 year's experience within the market research in the UK and internationally. Based in Berkshire with a team of 30 they strive to deliver insightful opinions to their extensive client list.
You would be joining a highly-skilled research team that provide a wide range of qualitative and quantitative business and consumer research services. With experience in delivering all aspects of market research, from fieldwork and in-depth interviews to new media research and consultancy services for all industry sectors.
- Day to day management of multiple research projects and client accounts involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Project managing accounts, working with the client and the team to deliver within project management objectives - time, cost and quality
- Work as part of a team that will be carrying out projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Multi-tasking and prioritising tasks in line with the project schedule
- Be capable of working independently with relevant support
Whats in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
- 25 days' holiday.
What they would like from you!
- Experience in a research role.
- A good, all round knowledge of market research.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Flexible, with a willingness to participate at all levels.
- Good client handling skills.
- Quality control skills.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- Project management and client experience
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about the role and the agency.