Digital Designer Fixed Term Contract 3 to 6 months up to 28k
Digital Designer (Contract)
A highly creative Digital Designer with experience in digital design and UX for online retail; working within our fast-paced creative team. Responsible for creating engaging digital artwork for on-site banners and off-site marketing collateral, you will lead design projects from concept to completion; delivering varied design tasks at all levels.
As a brand guardian you will bring big ideas to the table to creative projects forwards. You will turn concepts into reality, with a focus on customer experience and creative excellence, liaising expertly on design and functionality with the rest of the E-Commerce team.
Your commercial focus and communication skills will allow you to expertly liaise with all business departments to help with performance through our channels, taking analytics and customer trends into account.
Reporting To: Senior Graphic Designer
* To create and develop market-leading creative concepts, operating with the customer in mind at all times considering the best user experience.
* Develop the digital user experience by creating new assets and designs which support the overall business UX strategy, supporting new tests and conversion initiatives.
* Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to ensure the creative output of the department is brand appropriate and to the highest design standard with excellent typographic skills
* Development of site templates and design guidelines ensuring all creative is on brand.
* Deliver creative projects with a focus on driving sales and meeting business objectives.
* Responsible for the design and development of our digital channels, working cross functionally to develop an inspirational programme of communication for email, display and social.
* Good project management, strong verbal communication and presentation skills
Essential Experience and Skills
* Excellent graphic design portfolio showcasing a range of online and offline projects
* The ability to apply UX and UI knowledge to all our designs
* A strong understanding of responsive design and the ability to design for all mobile devices
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS5, InDesign & Illustrator (Mac)
* Understanding of the pace of a reactive business and passion for online fashion desirable
* Preparing artwork for print production
* HTML 5/Animation skills desirable
* Forward thinking, proactive and innovative with a desire to learn
* Comfortable giving direction and feedback
Welwyn Garden City onsite 5 days per week - 3 to 6 month contract. 25 to 28k pro rata.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.