Senior Sales Executive, Multi Platform Major Media Organisation
The role is for a Senior Sales Executive on the Partnerships team within the Portfolio of Food and Cooking titles responsible for generating revenue across the multiple platforms and brands. The portfolio operates across print, digital, iPad and mobile. You will work closely with the Brand Team and other brand partners such as their Events business who run Food Shows.
- You will have key agencies to manage and represent across the whole portfolio as well as building relationships with key clients.
- You will be required to sell integrated cross-media partnerships across their portfolio, and work closely with other Media brands and teams when relevant/as required.
- You will be required to respond to live briefs from clients and agencies, often with short notice, and turn around first class proposals. Leading the necessary brainstorms and coordinating the different team members (both sales and creative) to get the necessary information and ideas required.
- You will also be required to identify and develop new business for the Portfolio Group from your patch across core and non-core advertisers, and come up with ideas for bespoke packages which can be taken out to market.
- The role also requires working proactively with the Editorial teams on any potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills are essential, ensuring you book business within budgeted yields and maximise revenues across the portfolio. You will already have good relationships with agencies and clients and achieve a minimum of 4 external meetings per week, as well as becoming a real ambassador for Immediate Media.
- You will be creative, enthusiastic and tenacious with strong knowledge and experience of partnerships/creative selling, and be able to respond to large creative briefs with a compelling and engaging response, understanding both content creation and strategic cross media activation
You will be expected to:
- Manage and develop your own portfolio and report on share and market performance.
- Develop and maintain strong agency relationships up to and including senior level, working with the Head of Partnerships and Advertisement Director as appropriate.
- Drive client direct relationships.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date-records and complete necessary administration within required time frame, including the team sheets
- To achieve individual objectives and KPI'S set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews
- Work closely with the brand team to maximise revenues and manage agency relationships
- Work closely with the Sales Planners to ensure all information and ultimately campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Previous partnership experience essential
- Strategic thinker
- Good relationships with key contacts within agencies
- Client contacts – preferably within the Food market place
- Demonstrate achievements within selling a portfolio of opportunities and/or cross-platform
- Good digital understanding – ad formats, programmatic, social, etc.
- Strong presentation skills – writing and presenting
- A passion for food
- Strong team player
- Ability to think creatively and on their feet
Apply for Senior Sales Executive, Multi Platform Major Media Organisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly