Account Manager- Digital/Print/Tablet
Currently searching for an Account Manager with experience of selling wide range of solution sales to C suite level in the financial sector.
Our client is an independent publishing company that has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. The business provides high-value, specialist business intelligence and information and delivers key industry news and information to niche and high value target audiences through various media outlets, including: magazines, online news portals, specialist periodical publications, events and data products.
The correct candidate will join an established and high performing team on a highly successful brand.
This position focuses on both generating new business revenues and maintaining/ growing the spend of existing clients.
Clients and target clients are made up of a host of different service providers and the correct candidate will be tasked with selling across a range of products that they provide to the marketplace, including: Print and online advertising, content led editorial and reports, networking events, Industry awards, educational workshops, research and bespoke projects.
The position will involve:
* Managing relationships with a large client base
* Renewing commercial partnerships and campaigns with current clients.
* Sourcing and developing new business relationships internationally.
* Pitching senior, decision making, personnel both over the phone and in person.
* Producing high quality and professional commercial proposals
* Quickly understanding the nuances of the industry sector in which these products function and applying this knowledge to pitch with gravitas and credibility.
* Attending industry events and networking.
* Managing time effectively in order to work towards a range of financial targets
* Project managing individual commercial projects across HFMs suite of products.
* Travelling internationally.
An ideal candidate will be able to exhibit the following:
* Confidence, intelligence, gravitas a personable nature
* Comfortable with dealing with and pitching to C-level clients,
* A mature and entrepreneurial approach to business.
* Strong uptake and initiative, with willingness to learn
* A positive, can do and pro-active outlook and attitude
* Experience of working in a target driven environment and a focus on delivery
* minimum 3 years B2B Sales experience
* Some industry knowledge, or relatable experience working in a professional services area.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Account Manager- Digital/Print/Tablet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly