Lead Designer (print and digital)
NEW JOB- Lead Designer is needed to manage a team of designers and produce commercial campaigns published across our clients digital and print channels - including websites, emails, apps, newspapers, magazines and any other formats, ensuring each element is coherent, is of a highest quality, meets deadlines and is
Our client is the creative commercial department of a significant media owner based in Central London. It represents a company-wide commitment to helping brands grow - by supercharging creative content marketing ideas with industry-leading strategy and data insight.
The successful candidate will oversee the team to produce coherent digital/print design mock-ups for prospective campaigns that assist the sales team securing new/recurring businesses.
Along with fellow Lead Designers, you will deputise for the Head of Design and represent the Design department as and when required. You will also be required to mentor and nurture team members to develop and further their skills and knowledge.
Specific Requirements and Skills
* Digital and print art direction skills.
* Team management skills.
* Ability to mentor and nurture team members.
* In-depth understanding of UI/UX design and general design principles including typography, colour theory and layout.
* Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Experience Design.
* Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
* Expertese in creating UX flow/wireframes document.
* Good knowledge of using online analytics and of their meaning and terminology.
* Conversant with print and digital production process, including the ability to use AEM (for digital) as well as AdDesk, DTI, and Asura (for print).
* Ability to work with Workfront.
* Ability to use MS Office/Google Docs.
* Ability to work as part of a wider team and liaise with the sales team, editors, picture desk, developers and project managers to achieve the common goal.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.