Digital Developer - Integrated Digital Agency - £25,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Digital Developer - The Client
I'm currently working with a leading digital agency based in the heart of London. They have built their name in the high end fashion industry and have had long standing relationships with some global brands. They have since diversified and now work across a range of FMCGs.
Digital Developer - The Role
Due to their continued success, they are looking to bring on a digital developer to join their Creative Production arm. The key focus of this role will be to build Responsive HTML 5 Rich Media Advertising Banners for web and mobile applications.
This role will be key to the production of complex banners for their client's marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Digital Developer - Key Responsibilities:
* Develop Rich Media, Static, and GIF advertising banners.
* Work closely with designers to ensure the development of pixel perfect and luxury content.
* Use Photoshop and other creative tools to generate and prototype ideas.
* Ensure seamless integration of the content to existing brands.
Digital Developer - Key Skills:
* Demonstrable experience of building advertising banners is essential.
* Experience in creative tools including Photoshop and InDesign is essential.
* Working knowledge of the following would be a bonus: Sizmek, DoubleClick Studio, FlashTalking, Celtra Studio, Google docs, and Action Script.
* An 'eye for design' and the ability to create luxurious and beautiful content.
This role is open to people of all levels experience providing you have a portfolio of examples to support your CV.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire