Our client is one of the biggest consumer media businesses in the UK and one of the largest consumer publishers. The business sells over 74 million magazines annually, across a variety of categories, including food, travel, lifestyle, active and weddings to name a few! Winning awards year-on-year is the norm for a company such as this! There are over 1,000 dedicated employees working across 70+ multi platform brands to turn consumers’ interests into lifelong passions.
Due to continued success in this across the portfolio, the chance has arisen a classified sales executive to join one of the leading publisher’s working across some of their lifestyle titles.
The successful Classified Sales Executive will be responsible for generating revenue into the classified section across a broad range of categories. Specifically within their TV Magazine portfolio,
You role will be to nurture the existing relationships and develop new ones. You will be expected to generate maximum possible revenue and work to deadline. You will be an ambassador for the Classified advertising section.
The successful Classified sales candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Enjoys working hard.
- Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Seizes more opportunity than others.
Drive for results
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Is consistently one of the top performers.
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Relates well to all kinds of people within and outside the company.
- Builds rapport easily.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Uses diplomacy and tact.
- Can diffuse high tension situations comfortably.
- Works as part of a team to achieve common goals through shared ambition, communication and collaboration.
- Actively contributes to the team, understands team goals and how he/she fits in.
- Supports other team members and knows when to ask for help. Doesn’t work in an isolated way.
- Encourages input from others.
- Bounces ideas off other people.
- Works together to create best outcome/result for the team.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Friendly & Sociable
- Has a positive outlook, wants to join in and enjoy work.
- Friendly and upbeat.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly