Group Marketing Manager
Group Marketing Manager, £45K
Our client is a B2B Publishing house based in Kent, they produce a wide-range of magazines, websites, events & conferences for the Rail, Transport, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing, Airport & FX-MM sectors.
Due to continued success and growth within the business they are now looking to hire a Group Marketing Manger.
The successful Group Marketing Manager will:-
- Manage, train and develop a dynamic team of enthusiastic marketing professionals across all brands within the Science/Transport division
- Coordinate and drive the fulfilment of all multi-channel marketing efforts across the Science/Transport division
- Continuously review campaign performance and metrics to identify successes and areas for improvement, reporting back and making recommendations to Head of Marketing
- Act as key liaison between marketing division (Science/Transport) and Digital, Data, Design, Events, Sales and Editorial teams
- Lead adoption of best practice and foster culture of innovation
If this role sounds of interest, then get in touch. Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.