Our client is a growing, innovative, hard working group, they are one of the UK’s highly respected eCommerce companies. The group is part of an amazing network that spans 10 countries around the world.
Based in South West London, they are just 15 minutes from London Waterloo
This is an opportunity to join an established team within the fastest growing vertical. You will lead one of two teams within the NB functiontaking responsibility for a growing team of high performing sales executives. This is a fast-paced role with a dual focus on a) developing your team to the height of their potential and b) taking a hands on approach, closing high value deals and dealing with escalated customer contact where required.
Duties will include:
- Support your team in overachieving their individual targets through coaching and mentorship, while driving standards and productivity.
- Weekly 121s with your team
- Assisting with weekly forecasts
- Driving and motivating the team to reach and exceed activity, acquisition and revenue targets
- Demonstrate to your team a 'lead from the front' mentality in both your personal and professional motivation.
- Morning Buzz Sessions held at your desk
- Sign off standard approvals
- Bite size training/ desk coaching
- Ensuring CRM is up to date and accurate across your team
- Taking responsibility for your team’s quality and volume of output
- Field any escalated queries from your team
- Liaise closely with the Customer Service & Development teams to ensure continued world class user experience.
- Research opportunities and competition.
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results.
- Running team incentives
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills required.
- Enjoy working in a pressured environment.
- Meet or exceed all published standards measured weekly, monthly and YTD.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Self-motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills.
- Technically adept, with strong experience using MS Excel and the Office suite and CRM applications.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly