International Sales Executive
AD SALES EXECUTIVE - international quality brand selling across all media.
to 50k plus great bonus and benefits
My client is an international multi-media group. Their strong globally recognized brands, are generally considered a must haves for platforms and advertisers.
This iconic brand is undergoing transformational change with unprecedented investment and increase in resources, the launch of new business lines and brand marketing support that will propel this unique, purpose led, much loved brand even further.
This division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. We can deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross-platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms.
The position of Account Executive, in London will report to Sales Director. This role will be responsible for helping drive UK and pan regional brand partnership sales across UK and Europe into media portfolio including print, digital, social media events, etc.
- Help drive pan regional sales efforts in EMEA
- The successful candidate will work to develop and pitch stand out advertising and brand partnership opportunities for international clients and media agencies
- Manage a portfolio of Media agencies in order to develop and grow the revenue and accounts from this area.
- Presenting to agency and clients on the portfolio and key opportunities we can offer
- Regular meetings with agency and clients to obtain RFPs and insights on the key accounts they manage
- Managing all aspects of the deal from pitch through to campaign delivery.
- Work with client services team to ensure we provide unique, innovative and creative ideas to win business.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and weekly business report
- Ability to think creatively
- Business development capabilities
- Travel required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- Methodical, organised and efficient, attention to detail and patience.
- Creative thinker who is solutions orientated
- Experience at managing multiple deadlines for different products across different geographies.
- Used to dealing with people from different business cultures and nationalities.
- Highly proficient at using EXCEL for tracking and reporting purposes
- Enthusiasm and interest at working across leading brands
- Excellent presentation skills using POWERPOINT.
- Background or understanding of TV, print and/or digital video production a plus.
- Client and agency facing experience and ability manage a client directly