Digital Content and Social Media Manager - Digital Agency
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager look for a new challenge?
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing, independent and highly strategic B2B digital content and media agencies who is looking to expand their digital and social media team.
Founded by one of this industry’s natural born entrepreneurs, the agency has paved the way through the ever-evolving IT and Tech sector flourishing whilst other agencies have dwindled.
The digital and social team has been formed to lead the agency growth in;
- Analytics and acquisition
- Campaign optimization
- Audience insight
- Business intelligence
- Cross-channel optimization and insight
The role will focus on top of the funnel acquisition, day to day delivery of media and search activity in a highly analytical environment.
The ideal Social Media Manager will possess an inquisitive mind, a positive attitude, bringing structure and best in class performance to a growing team.
You will be expected to be able to interact confidently with both internal and external stakeholders. Day to day responsibilities will include; hands on delivery of paid search, paid social and SEO. Support with web analytics, campaign summaries and recommendations on performance improvements.
Ideally as a Social Media Manager you should also hold the following skills
- 2+ years’ experience in managing Google AdWords campaigns and hold a valid certification
- The ability to demonstrate a focus on conversion/CPA within paid search, that has led to performance improvements on multiple occasions
- Be capable to deliver paid social campaigns across Llinkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Have knowledge of organic social channels and their relevance in driving paid social activity
- Experience in both on and off page SEO
- The ability to drive insight and recommendations from multiple, constantly changing data sources. Turning these into actions that constantly drive campaign performance
- Can distil and articulately communicate insights, recommendations and technical information to external parties of varying knowledge and experience
In return for skills and experience as a Social Media Manager our client offers a salary of up to 40k dependent on experience plus benefits.
If you think you're the Social Media Manager we are seeking and would like to join a fast growing digital content marketing agency as well as like to work with some of the worlds biggest and brightest brands then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV.