We operate a growing number of brands that specialise in retailing jewellery to people on holiday and are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
With 25 sites of varying size, from boutique high street stores, to large out of town venues and a wholesale brand, our 30 year old family business has enjoyed consistent growth in recent years. We have been voted UK Jewellery Brand of the year by the jewellery industry.
About the Role
Reporting into our Brand Manager the role will involve working across our brands and their respective marketing teams to design and deliver excellent creative work.
The role of the Creative Designer will also be to create comprehensive brand guidelines in order to deliver the brand vision through the production of consistent design for each of our brands.
The majority of our marketing collateral is printed and made up of brochures, flyers, maps, adverts, in store signage and billboards. Digital assets are increasingly important too.
The post-holder will work with the Marketing Teams of each of brand in conceptualising, designing and organising the production of innovative, user-focused material.
- Following briefs from our marketing teams you will conceptualise and deliver excellent creative material that is on brand and effective.
- Typical projects could include in-cabinet point of sale information, informative and aspirational wall graphics, way signage, promotional material such as brochures and tourist maps, new product collateral and art directing photogrpahy
- Working with our print and digital suppliers to source the finished articles on time and in budget
- Establish long term visual plans for each of the brands
- Consult with our visual merchandising and product teams on the design and development of new product and display.
- Creative design experience for an exciting brand, working in house or for an agency, is essential
- First rate design qualifications
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline
- Bring an awareness of current trends and the ability to interpret those into fantastic creative ideas relevant to the retail market and commercial benefit
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills to follow through to final output
- Pro-actively initiate ideas to constantly improve the quality of our design
- Can strike the right balance of creativity and commercial impact, while prioritise effectively
- Experience dealing with printers
- Able to work overtime on occasion to meet business needs
- Freedom to travel when necessary
- Will thrive working in a small but excellent team and make great things happen whilst having a lot of fun along the way