Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager:
Are you an ambitious and experienced SBM looking for a fast route to Marketing Manager? Would you like to influence and take responsibility for this much loved brand within our clients' portfolio? Does a fast paced, highly challenging and supportive team environment sound like your type of place to work?
About the role:
There is a currently an opportunity for a high performing Senior Brand Manager to join the team on one of their highest profile brands. The scale of the role is huge and there will be frequent access to the Board. The team is fast-paced, dynamic and whilst there is a degree of structure in place, people who thrive in this business are ones that are flexible and quickly adapt to change.
Taking responsibility for two Brand Managers, you will lead and mentor your team to build on the strong recent success of the brand and build a strategy for continued growth. It’s a high profile role and you will be working with a range of senior stakeholders to be most effective. This is considered to be a strong path to Marketing Manager for the right person.
- You will need to be a classically trained, all-round FMCG marketer
- You'll need to be commercially astute, able to manage financials but equally comfortable leading and managing creative briefs/agencies to deliver effective and on brand communications
- You will need to be strong in both traditional and digital marketing channels
- Absolutely essential for this role is previous line management, ideally at Brand Manager level
- You will be comfortable mentoring and helping them to deliver best in class marketing in this busy role
About the client:
Our client owns an enviable range of household brand names in the drinks category both in the UK and across the globe. The business is creating growth for tomorrow with a dynamic and creative approach to the market, constantly innovating to achieve their ambitious and commercial goals.