Senior Digital Media Buyer
Are you ready to make your next jump into the no.1 UK Entertainment agency? Excited to work in Films or Games media industry? Are you passionate about digital buying? Then please read further!
A London based Leading Media Agency are looking for a charismatic Senior Digital Buyer who will manage the execution and delivery of key Game and Film amazing campaigns.
If you have a lot of personality, very good digital media buying experience, you are enjoying negotiating with media owners, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!
Being the UK's Number 1 entertainments media agency, they are proud, passionate and determined team with the breadth of skills to make anything possible, and the depth of expertise to make it count.
With over 20 years of experience on the market, the agency provides expert audience analysis, media consumption and campaign optimisation offering a strategic point of difference that no other media agency in their sector can match. This makes them best!
They are looking for a tenacious talent with very good analytical and negotiation skills who will work across key film and game campaigns and taking responsibility for the buying across both the company performance and the clients', while building strong relationships with the key partners.
What you will get in return?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to work in a fun, sociable, young environment filled with good vibes!
- You will work with huge clients who are currently leading the entertainment industry globally.
- You will have the freedom to use your creativity and ideas to build efficient successful campaigns execution and work closely with the planning team on strategy.
- You will be part of a very experienced team of digital specialists with a massive knowledge about the media marketplace!
- Along with a competitive salary, you will be getting great perks such as Exclusive access to fresh Games and Movies Premiere and many more exciting ones.
Get in touch with me to find out more!
Violeta@ultimateasset.com / 07592 503031