Strategic Client Director
This established and award-winning market research agency with a focus on customer insight, are looking for an experienced and strategic Client Director to join their team, to help develop the business by shaping and expanding their proposition, as they evolve across various disciplines and grow within the creative sector.
This agency has a diverse client base, working across finance, retail, automotive, public sector and telecoms, and are looking for a Strategic Client Director to work on all client accounts, fostering existing relationships, as well as being the first point of contact for prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work directly into the Managing Director; this person will be experienced in leading and communicating with clients, stakeholders and managing internal teams at an executive level
- An extensive background in the industry; ideally from a design, insight, NPD and/or UX/CX background, with a strong knowledge of strategy and insights
- A proven record of growing existing accounts whilst identifying opportunities for expansion through new business, exploring new sectors and selling in the agency's new offering
- This person will appreciate a collaborative approach and, as a natural leader, will have the ability to encourage a team, to provoke new thinking and ideas, driving for success and shaping processes whilst developing the businesses new extension, spanning creative delivery and communication design
- Commercially-minded, this person will have worked on small and large-scale accounts, with evidence of growth, and be able to manage internal targets and processes to ensure everything runs smoothly and that targets are consistently achieved
- Analytical, challenging and conscientious in good measure, this person will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest and understanding of the research process is a bonus but not mandatory
If you are interested in this role, and from a Brand Design, Strategy and Insights background, with an excellent track record securing new business, then please get in touch with your CV to email@example.com ASAP.