Bluetree are excited to be representing a small but very successful family owned retail company based in Thames Ditton. This is a fabulous opportunity for a designer with commercial print design experience, ideally within POS and branding, to join a growing luxury company. With new shops opening across Europe, the successful candidate will have great exposure to one of the UK’s greatest jewellery companies and even be owning creative projects within six months. You will be joining a small team at the UK headquarters so it is essential that you understand the ethos of working in a small company.
- Predominantly print based but with exposure to digital design.
- Following briefs from their marketing teams you will conceptualise and deliver excellent creative material
- Reporting into their Brand Manager with support from our Senior Creative Designer
- Working with their print and digital suppliers to source the finished articles on time and in budget
- Liaising with their marketing teams in each location to produce material that is on brand and effective
- Typical projects could include: In-cabinet point of sale information, Informative and aspirational wall graphics, Way signage, Promotional material such as brochures and tourist maps, New product collateral
- Have creative design experience for a brand that produces exciting design work, either in-house or for an agency, is essential
- Hold First rate design qualifications
- Can show excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline
- Bring an awareness of current trends and the ability to interpret those into fantastic creative ideas relevant to the retail market
- Are detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills to follow through to final output
- Can bring initiative and ideas to constantly improve the quality of our design
- Will thrive working in a small but excellent team and make great things happen whilst having a lot of fun along the way
Please ensure that your portfolio is enclosed with your application or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly