3D & Motion Graphic Animator
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting and dynamic technical production company that boasts high-profile clients throughout Europe. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a talented 3D & Motion Graphic Animator to join their team.
The studio delivers design for digital, motion graphics, 3D set visuals, animations, on-screen content and touchscreen applications. The new Motion Graphic Animator will be using After Effects & Cinema 4D, be willing to work in a team, have good communication skills and will be willing to increase their software experience over different media.
The role will involve helping on external and internal projects at the studio’s headquarters. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of creative and conceptual thinking coupled with a keen eye for detail. They will be proactive, hardworking and motivated.
Required skills and experience:
- Excel in motion graphics and compositing within AE
- Good understanding of animation techniques and plugins within AE
- High level of modelling, animating, material creation and lighting effects in Cinema 4D
- Experience in managing project files and rendering
- Concept and storyboarding skills
- A good eye for detail
- Up to date with current design trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Software and operating system knowledge requirements:
- After Effects
- CC Cinema 4D
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- MAC OSX
Please ensure that your CV has a link to your showreel.
Due to client location candidates must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.