Graphic Design - Senior
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Designer to join an expanding independent design agency. Established within the luxury property sector, the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of designing for high-end brochures.
You must have a solid foundation in design for print and digital, with a proven track record in delivering results on a consistent basis. Someone who has great enthusiasm and is willing to take complete responsibility for a design project. You will also have strong experience of working in an established design agency environment, be passionate about design and branding and have a proven ability to execute design projects from concept to delivery on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Be completely responsible for the development of design themes and concepts, ensuring all assets are designed to the highest standard and within allocated budgets and timeframes.
- Take responsibility for your designs by overseeing and advising designers during the development process, with particular attention to consistency.
- Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure the work is being carried out to the highest standards, giving appropriate design advice and highlighting areas of success and improvement.
- Integrate with and support all members of the design team.
- Provide the Sales and Account Management team with support where required.
Experience and qualifications:
- Educated preferably to degree level or an equivalent qualification in design.
- Have experience in a commercial environment working in the design industry.
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Strong understanding of the use of typography, logos, graphics and colour.
- Experience of creating, developing and implementing brands, logos and other identities, and implementing and ensuring compliance with brand guidelines.
- Fully conversant with all stages of the print/brochure production process.
- Website/digital design skills (Responsive web design and multi-touch devices, UX & UI).
- Proficient user of Sketch and InVision.
- HTML/coding experience, illustration and animation are a plus.
Due to client location candidates must drive and have own vehicle.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Graphic Design - Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly