Bluetree are recruiting for a rare opportunity to be part of a fast paced and exciting full service animation studio. The Project Manager will manage client work from start to finish, ensuring projects run smoothly and seamlessly within timescales and budget. You must be comfortable working under pressure and be confident when talking to prospects and clients and adept at building lasting relationships.
The successful applicant will work alongside world class creative talent to help produce animated broadcast commercials, business communications and brand films for some of the world's largest organisations.
Previous experience in an agency is ideal but not essential. You must be passionate about animation and film and have exceptional organisational skills as well as experience in project management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building upon existing production processes to ensure the efficiency of animation projects
- Producing detailed plans to ensure that the client and creative team understand the goals and deadlines associated with each animation project
- Liaising with the client and working with scriptwriters, artists, animators, and the Creative Director to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
- Managing animation projects to ensure they stay within timescales and budget and flagging issues before they occur
- Working with client and creative team to source appropriate voiceover artists, music and sound effects whilst ensuring licencing clearance
- Supporting the creative team to maximise productivity and project efficiency
- Identifying and resolving quality control issues where they arise before release to client
- Presenting work to clients for sign-off at each stage of the production process
- Producing clear and detailed project status reports on a weekly basis
- Archiving completed projects ensuring that all steps within the project have been completed
Ideal Experience and Attributes:
- A passion for film and animation
- Have proven experience and demonstrable success working within a project driven environment
- Have experience using production management software
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to their work and will be clear in their planning when managing artists, management and clients
- Have exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be good at delegating
- Be calm, personable and approachable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Act decisively when under pressure and be able to troubleshoot any production challenges
- Have an impeccable eye for detail
- Be a motivating team player and work towards the team's best interests
- Have the confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.