This award-winning agency that specialise in creative retail displays are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager. This would be an excellent opportunity to join a small but passionate team to produce window displays and bespoke installations for some of the top fashion and beauty clients in the UK.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the senior project manager to help with the management and overseeing of multiple projects, ensuring that all installation and production phrases runs smoothly
- Liaise with suppliers and brief them on projects, obtain quotes and relay this information to the senior project manager and creative teams
- Ensure that projects run within the desired timelines and within set budgets
- Be given the opportunity to work with your senior project manager across multiple projects simultaneously, overseeing and managing the smooth running of the production and installation of large scale window displays
- Using your initiative, you will be given the opportunity to manage smaller projects from brief to completion, being responsible for all client liaison and end to end project delivery
As a candidate, you will:
- Have previous experience working as a project coordinator/manager within a creative agency, with an understanding of the manufacturing processes that come with retail displays- you will have worked on 3D projects, window displays or bespoke installations previously
- Be proficient in Excel with the ability to organise and manage your workload, financial budgets and timeline spreadsheets simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, being a hardworking individual that isn't afraid to get stuck in from the get go!
- Be experienced with Illustrator / Photoshop and InDesign to aid designers and creative teams with the visualisation of window displays
If you have the desired experience, and are itching for your next opportunity within creative retail design, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!