Senior Project Manager
This boutique retail design agency, who are going from strength to strength are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager from a windows and installation background. This agency work with a variety of clients across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sector with a fantastic background in producing innovative, bespoke retail solutions across in-store, windows and events.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a number of high profile projects from initial briefing through all design development and production phrases, through to build, delivery and installation
- Handling project logistics including timelines, budgets, financial forecasting and briefing of specific teams including 2D/ 3D designers, suppliers and installers
- Advising clients on the status of projects, managing expectations surrounding any potential issues, costs incurred and delivery schedules
- You'll work incredibly closely with the internal design team to advise on technical drawings and ensure that all specifications are met
What experience is needed?
- Experience working in a similar retail design agency, having worked across windows and in-store touchpoints
- The ability to project manage and lead a team, advising on all necessary areas from concept through to production and installation including dealing with suppliers
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is highly advantageous
- A keen interest or experience working with beauty brands is ideal, but not mandatory
If you fit the bill and are looking for your next opportunity with creative retail design, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register for this opportunity!
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly