Our client is a well established daily deals business based in London! The London team is responsible for generating all local revenues across London and the South of England. The team currently consists of 13 sales representatives, split into the following sectors; Beauty, Activities, Food and Beverage. The team is office based and consultants work on either account management or new business acquisition.
Due to continued success they are looking to hire a London Sales Manager:
The London Sales Manager will be responsible for all post-refund net revenue generated by the London team.
You will be the driving force behind deal planning, structure, quality, performance, variety, seasonality and overall deal effectiveness. You will creatively develop and implement strategies to increase revenue delivery and exceed targets set by the Executive. You will take responsibility for agreeing and setting monthly KPIs for all team members, as well as running local initiatives to drive activity. You will maintain a real-time inputs dashboard ensuring revenue targets are in line with budgeted revenues.
You will monitor and coach the London Team on an on-going basis, reporting on performance to senior Directors within the business. You will be responsible for the team hiring process and the performance management / career progression of all those in your team.
- You will be responsible for the overall revenue delivery of your team
- This will require you to improve and streamline business as usual process and also to think of different and better ways of working
- You will work with senior executives to develop strategic and commercial initiatives that move the business forward
- You will developing on-going strategies to continually improve performance within your team
- You will manage and measure productivity across team and take corrective action if necessary
Leading the Team:
- You will take ownership of the recruitment process for the London Team including the interview, initial assessment and on-boarding of new starters
- You will develop and orchestrate the on-going training process within the team, providing training, monitoring performance and delivering feedback and support where required
- You will agree and set KPI's and objectives for your team members and report on those metrics at an aggregate level to senior Directors
- You will run and develop local incentives to drive activities, and further the sense of engagement and morale within your team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience gained within senior level management environment
- Highly numerate
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound commercial judgment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Leadership ability, with the desire to coach and develop a team
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience) in any discipline but must have a minimum A in GCSE Maths
In return, they offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission Structures.
- Clear Progression Pathways.
- Lively Office Culture
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle Scheme
- Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘In house bar
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
For more information on this role please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd