Global Marketing & Communications Manager - Big 4 Consultancy
This role has been created to expand the team following on from growth in the firm. They champion emerging sectors including IoT, Blockchain, robotics and tech.
You will join the team based in London and support global professionals across marketing, communications and strategy. You will report into the Head of Marketing for the sector who along with other members of the team is based in Europe. Working closely with colleagues and agencies you will drive execution of specialist programmes and make an immediate contribution. Due to the global nature of the role there will be travel involved on a regular basis.
- Build relationships internally with senior stakeholders to increase the reach of communications
- Oversee delivery of marketing strategy in tandem with Head of Marketing
- Project manage initiatives and events working with colleagues across different sectors
- Enagae and manage agencies when needed for specialist campaigns
- Ensure that all campaigns are utilising analytics and reliable measurement tools
- Collaborate closely with digital teams to ensure content is being distributed effectively
Skills / Experience
- Experience of using a wide array of digital channels
- Experience of a role with a global slant
- A keen interest in capital markets
- Extensive experience of carrying out B2B marketing campaigns
- Planned and managed initiatives and events
- Able to bring fresh perspective and ideas