Senior Account Director
Our Senior Account Directors play a pivotal role within our agency, they nurture our senior client relationships, and are the architects of the best possible outcome, inspiring people and the agency to excel. They lead the strategic development of client work to deliver great ideas, leading the team in the implementation of final deliverables and doing it profitably.
We are looking for an inspirational Senior Account Director to join us at Prophecy Unlimited as we reach new heights, and cement our place as the South West’s biggest, Econsultancy Top 50 Digital Agency.
What you will do…
- Provide day to day leadership, taking responsibility for all aspects of client work, owning the key client relationship
- Ensure a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs and challenges, driving the strategic approach to deliver results
- Fully understand the agency process and how to operate efficiently within it
- Champion creative ideas and drive a shared creative ambition with clients from the outset
- Have a point of view on best in class creative work, with the confidence to articulate and discuss ideas with fluency
- Demonstrate active leadership in terms of managing both the client and agency teams, drawing on specialist knowledge from within the agency to benefit the account
- Have the foresight to resource accurately in line with client requirements to optimize profitability
- Nurture and support your team members, working with senior team on succession planning
- Identify opportunities for growth, and take overall responsibility for the financial management of the account, managing profitability
What you will need to succeed…
- An advanced level of strategic and integrated marketing knowledge, gained through experience in a similar level role, with clear evidence of success
- You’ll be a strong and visible leader, with the ability to inspire and energise your team
- You’ll understand the importance of great relationships that engender trust and add value.
- The emotional intelligence and intuition to guide both client and teams to reach their potential
- A “one team” approach that enables client and agency to work together seamlessly
- First class presentation and communication skills, with the confidence and know how to deliver clear and constructive feedback to all teams
- An excellent understanding of big picture finances and commercial implications
- You’ll have a strong grasp of industry innovation and leading creative work
- You’ll have real vision, resilience and commitment, and a good sense of humour always helps!
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team by filling out the short form below or clicking on 'Apply'
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 24th November 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.